31 Day Challenge - Day 29
- the most recent dream you remember in detail - i was partying with the homies and we were drinking a lot & playing stupid games. it was silly…there were friends there that i haven’t seen in a while. what’s weird is that the party was taking place at the house that i grew up in. a lot of dreams take place in that house…crazy.
31 Day Challenge - Day 28
- write about what’s most often on your mind - *sigh* do i have to? hehe…jk. i just wanna be dramatic. i’m always thinking about different things and different ideas. i wonder when i’m gonna get the job of my dreams or what vacation i’m gonna go on next. other times i’m just daydreaming and picturing myself in random situations. that’s it….not so...
31 Day Challenge - Day 27
- a list of things you’re good & bad at - good: sports, music, dance, photography, party planning, babysitting, driving…. bad: can’t cook, can’t really draw, can’t sit still…
31 Day Challenge
Day 24 - your plans after high school/college - wow…obviously a young’n created this challenge. haha…my plan was to work, travel, and live it up. pretty safe to say that i’ve done all 3. can’t complain. :) Day 25 - your favorite flavor ice cream - white chocolate macadamia nut from Lappert’s [can only be found in hawaii]. i miss ice cream..and hawaii. Day...
31 Day Challenge
Another multiple day post…. Day 22 - write about the thing that stresses you out the most - well, my current job is babysitting my sister’s 2 lil rugrats. yah…2 kids…STRESS. they’re at that age where they fight & bicker & hate each other…and then love each other 2 minutes later. they learn so quickly and i wanna be sure they learn proper manners,...
calliopetorres: Grey’s Anatomy 7x18 Sneak Peek - Chasing Cars LET ME DIE next week can’t come soon enough…….now i get what ellen pompeo meant when she was on Ellen.
OH MY GOD….so much laughter happening right now.
31 Day Challenge - Day 21
- your favorite name - Boy name: Zachariah Girl name: Carissa
Lakers vs Suns - Triple Overtime - Lakers come out... →
31 Day Challenge - Day 20
- your favorite blog - i’m a sucker for those celeb gossip blogs! haha. i think that trent’s www.pinkisthenewblog.com is the best along with JustJared’s. they’re not mean like the other ones…
31 Day Challenge
Another multiple day whammy! Weekends always mess up my challenges! Day 17 - post your favorite poem, song, or photo - currently love this pic of my sisters, the kids, and i on a rainy day at Griffith Observatory. yup, that’s the Hollywood sign behind us! it was just a random day out & we didn’t let the yucky rain stop us from having fun in LA. Day 18 - a photo of something...
31 Day Challenge - Day 16
- write something about your family - i love them to pieces. my mom and dad are the hardest working people in the world. i’m very close to both of my sisters. my oldest sister is also another hard worker and buys me pretty things for babysitting her babies. lil sis gets on my nerves from time to time, but yaaaah…i guess i’ve got love for her. :) i’m super close to all one...
31 Day Challenge - Day 15
- write about your best friend or best friend you’ve ever had - look back at day 10 of this challenge. i talk about my bestest friend allison, aka “choney”, in that post. i know i’ve posted about my best friends in other tumblr challenges. i have many best friends and they all mean the world to me….we take care of each other and keep it real.
oh my God…i’m just gonna watch this over and over again until i see her in June.
31 Day Challenge - Day 14
- who you text/talk to most often - texting: probably my sisters… talk to on the phone: it’s a tie between roe, ash, and tatin…they always call me when they get off work to b*tch about their day. it’s their therapy. :)
Edible Angry Birds.....?
My cousin has once again made me happy with her delicious cakepop creations… Oh, yes she did! Contact her [Cris Farol] at www.theperfecttreats.com or shoot her an email at email@example.com. The Perfect Treats on Facebook
31 Day Challenge
this is gonna be a triple whammy….didn’t get a chance to post over the weekend. Day 11 - write your views on religion – I could go on for days about this subject ‘cause it’s something that’s very personal to me & something that I’ve had struggles with growing up. I went to a private Christian school, I was baptized in the church that I’ve been going to for nearly 20 years, and I’m...
31 Day Challenge - Day 10
- write about your earliest childhood memory - much of my childhood revolves around this very big, very abundant lemon tree we had in my backyard. i always had fun climbing it and picking lemons….or i’d throw lemons in our mean neighbor’s pool. confession: one time the neighbor came over to complain about the lemons “landing” into her pool & that we needed to...
31 Day Challenge - Day 9
- best thing you’ve ever done - changing majors from biology to tv/radio/film. i know that if i had stuck with that biology major, i wouldn’t be as happy as i am today. i wouldn’t have the friendships, i wouldn’t have gone on trips, and i just wouldn’t have experience certain things. it was always my childhood dream to become a doctor, but i know that i was meant to...